Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg 33 oz #10 Can
ITEM#: 14105425Investing in long-life foods is always a good idea, especially when it's from Augason Farms. Dried whole eggs means that you'll always have eggs available, especially during an emergency when protein is highly necessary for survival. No refrigeration is required for these eggs, making them great for camping as well. These dried whole eggs are the answer if you want peace of mind, knowing you are fully stocked. The eggs are also perfect for use in baking; just add the eggs in with other dry ingredients. Each can holds nearly six-dozen eggs. The eggs can last for up to 10 years when sealed and up to one year after opening.
- Brand: Augason Farms
- Model: 5-07081
- Materials: Cardboard
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches high x 19 inches wide x 6.75 inches deep
- Storage: Cool, dry enviornment; no refrigeration necessary
- Contents: #10 (institutional size) cans of dried whole eggs (71 servings per can)
- Equivalent to nearly six (6) dozen eggs per can
- Perfect to use in baking, just add with dry ingredients
- Recipes included on each can
- Shelf life: 10 years sealed, up to One (1) year opened.
- Warranty: 30 day manufacturer warranty
- Options: Single #10 can, 3-pack
Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted by state law.